Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pangaea Kickstarter

I'm a little late getting this up on the blog, but I've been promoting it on Twitter and Facebook for a while. So here you go.






A couple of months ago I was given the opportunity to join a Kickstarter campaign for a shared-world science fiction anthology called Pangaea. The basic premise of this world is that the super-continent Pangaea never separated, and mankind evolved on a single, gigantic C-shaped continent. It is a vastly different world from the one we know today, and yet still somewhat the same.

And look at the names on this project, y'all: Michael Burstein. Adam-Troy Castro. Russ Colchamiro. Peter David. Michael Jan Friedman. Robert Greenberger. Glenn Hauman. Paul Kupperberg. Kelly Meding. Aaron Rosenberg. Lawrence M. Schoen. Geoffrey Thorne. Dayton Ward and Kevin Dilmore.

We're a bit over halfway to our goal with 15 days to go. For only $8 (the most basic pledge) you'll get an ebook version of this anthology. 14 different stories by 14 different authors, including myself. And if you're feeling really frisky, there are two opportunities for me to Tuckerize you. That means I will write you into my story by name as a minor character, and if you want, I can even kill "you" off in true Kelly Meding style.

I would really love the opportunity to write this story, so please, if you have a few bucks and want some amazing stories, please pledge!

No comments: