Monday, October 05, 2009

Tag der glücklichen Freigabe!

(aka, Happy Day of Release!)

Today In drei Tagen bist du wieder tot releases into the wild in Germany.

Photobucket

We sold the translation rights to THREE DAYS TO DEAD and AS LIE THE DEAD back in late January to Droemer. They bought it for part of their new PAN imprint, which focuses exclusively on urban fantasy and paranormal. I also find myself in the awesome company of Maggie Stiefvater and Kathryn Smith.

So yes, I am in the strange position of having my very first novel release in a foreign country before it releases here. It's actually pretty cool.

I hope you like it, Germany! *kisses*

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kelly :)
That's pretty awesome.
I love the cover.
Thanks for sharing,
All the best,
RKCharron
xoxo

Tyhitia Green said...

Yay! That is sooo cool, Kelly. I didn't even know that could happen. :-D

Kathleen said...

That is so cool! I always find the difference in cover art between countries rather fascinating.

Also very cool (which either wasn't up the last time I visited your site or which I missed) is the blurb from Patricia Briggs.

alanajoli said...

How cool! Counting down the days to the U.S. release....