Monday, April 20, 2009

Countdown Contest Update

I wanted to update quickly, before the big blob of red on the radar strolls through and potentially knocks out the power (candles are lit!). My first contest kicks off a week from today: Monday, April 27th.

Blog readers who've been around a while know I love random trivia, especially from movies and television. So my first contest is going to be a quiz/scavenger hunt. Later in the week, I'll let you know exactly when I'll be posting the quiz to my blog (obviously it'll be at some point on 4/27), as well as more details, such as the number of questions, plus the prizes. Yes, plural prizes. The first person to email me all correct answers is the winner.

I've also been working on a little book-related extra, and I hope it ends up being as fun for y'all as it is for me. More on that later, too.

I'm just a big tease today, aren't I? *g*

No comments: