Wednesday, February 04, 2009

This is the Second Post...

...in which I expand on one of last week's teases.

Drei Tage zu tot.

What's that, you ask? Why it's an online German translation of THREE DAYS TO DEAD. Why am I translating it, you ask?

Because we've sold German publishing rights to Droemer for THREE DAYS and AS LIE THE DEAD!!!!! I'm floored and excited to have sold these rights so soon, so kudos to my awesome agent Jonathan Lyons, and the equally awesome Annelie Geissler at Mohrbooks.

Also, I've posted my Newbie Intro over at the League. Hopefully I don't sound like a dork. :)

4 comments:

Tez Miller said...

Aw, yay for German love, and have a lovely day! :-)

Kelly Meding/Kelly Meade said...

Thanks, Tez!

alanajoli said...

Yay for German rights! One of my lj friends, Jim Hines, has done remarkably well with his German audience, and I hope for the same for you. :)

Kelly Meding/Kelly Meade said...

Thanks, Alana! I just picked up Jim's "The Stepsister Scheme" and can't wait to start reading it. :)