Sunday, August 06, 2006

Productivity

I have to give myself and my co-author a huge pat on the back. I don't think I've ever had such a productive writing day. Between the two of us (over both MSN and Yahoo Messenger), we managed to write 7900 words of our novel (31 pages). The novel now stands at just over 55,000 words. It's difficult to project a final word count, but I'd guess somewhere in the neighborhood of 90,000.

Time to listen to some Chevelle and go to bed. My butt needs a rest from this desk chair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

" Between the two of us (over both MSN and Yahoo Messenger), we managed to write 7900 words of our novel (31 pages)."
Wow, this is superb. I wish I could write like you. What is the novel about? When it is going to be published. I have written a

short story
. If you have any time, you can read it.

Kelly Meding/Kelly Meade said...

Hah! I don't write like that every day, believe me. If I did, I'd have a novel finished every two months.

As for getting it published, once it's finished and edited, we'll start the querying process. With luck, you'll see it in one to three years. ;)

Thanks for the link. Good luck with your own writing.